One of my favorite gourds ever! A friend carved it and I was delighted to find it when we went visiting.
This is how I feel every day....
Our first snow day. We've now had many and I'm kinda sick of them.
Bekah had outgrown some of her snow clothes and felt trapped inside so she sat by the window watching and sulking.
Then she tried using the window markers to write the boys a message about how it wasn't fair that they got to play outside and she didn't. Such injustice! But as you can see, we managed to find something for her to wear and she happily played for the last bit outside.
This is my visiting teacher Cheryl Fillmore and her husband watched the kids one evening and they all had a blast. These guys are the closest thing to adopted grandparents that we've ever experienced. Very good people.
Patrick lost his 3rd tooth!






1 comment:
Those Gingerbread houses are to die for! I love those pictures!
And Bekah is one of the best sulkers I have ever met.
Post a Comment