Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Childhood Funnies


"Gases!" That is Rebekah-ese for glasses. She took to Mr. Potatohead's glasses and wanted to wear them constantly.

Next we have some Indian headdresses that Mimi bought for the kids. "At?" (hat) She found them and once she saw it on her head in the mirror it was hard to hide them from her. She also wanted Patrick to wear his every time she was wearing hers. Thus I had to intervene to avoid any possible "owies" that could have resulted with her "helping" Patrick.


Lastly are the "ewing" (earrings). She was fascinated by mine this past Sunday so I let her wear them . . . She was perfectly content with her earrings, her cookie, and her movie. What female two-year-old wouldn't be satisfied? (At least for a while.)

1 comment:

Melyssa said...

Those are cute pictures! My girls are going through a HUGE earing phase. I bought them some fingernail stickers which stick to their ears and it seems to keep them happy for now. How clever that you though to drape your dangling earrings over the top of her ears. It was good to see pictures of your kids. I definitely think they look a lot alike :)