Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Love You, Hannah!

About a month ago Michael surprised me with a "10 year anniversary" trip to Disney World.  (Technically we've been married a little over 9 years, but we have a baby coming and he was going to be down there anyway for a work conference, so he decided now was just as good a time as any.)  He also surprised me by flying Hannah out to be with us for a part of the time.  I will do a longer post soon about the whole trip, but here are the first few pictures that were taken on the trip:


Let me explain:
Michael was asked to take the picture and apparently was doing so for a while (thus the first two).  But Hannah didn't know and kept waiting.  She got a little fed up with Michael after a minute or so and started to tell him off ("Michael, will you just take the **** picture???") and it was caught on camera.  We had a REALLY good laugh afterward when we saw the picture and knew what had happened.  :)  I'm still laughing every time I see this picture.  
I L-O-V-E that I have a sister who is so giving, so expressive, and so fun!  Thanks for helping make a memorable experience even more enjoyable!  I will laugh and cry with you anytime!  (Sometimes we do both at the same time.)



3 comments:

Derek and Amanda said...

You two are SO cute!

Hannah said...

BAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!! I love this picture!!!!!

Hannah said...

I am laughing out loud in my kitchen as we speak!