He's the boy sneaking in her window at night.... ha ha!
Hahaha! I love it! (You may want to find out who this Ethan kid is, he may be your future son-in-law).
Ethan was the name of the first kid I had a crush on... Maybe it's genetic... Ish.
Love that you have no idea who Ethan is! That makes it even funnier!
I agree that the funniest part is that you don't know who Ethan is.
I had a crush. Chris Davies. And I kissed his arm. So there!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He's the boy sneaking in her window at night.... ha ha!
Hahaha! I love it! (You may want to find out who this Ethan kid is, he may be your future son-in-law).
Ethan was the name of the first kid I had a crush on... Maybe it's genetic... Ish.
Love that you have no idea who Ethan is! That makes it even funnier!
I agree that the funniest part is that you don't know who Ethan is.
I had a crush. Chris Davies. And I kissed his arm. So there!
Post a Comment