We started something new this conference. We will always go out for ice cream the following Monday and talk about our favorite things we heard during conference.
We went to COSI with the cousins and had a blast. It was their spring break, but nobody around here was on the same schedule. So the place was dead and we ran wherever we wanted.
This kid's nose is just like his great-grandpa Hopkin's. I remember being on a trip in Mexico with the grandparents when I was 18-ish and everyone was snorkeling except me (I'm a hydrophobe of sorts). I dared to swim out to the foating deck and found my grandpa there complaining about how his mask didn't work! He was so frustrated! As I looked at him, I knew exactly what was wrong - he had his mask on upside down. Ha!! I pointed this out, we had a good laugh and he went on his merry way. Point of the story is, both their noses squish down quite a bit.
Pulling a car off the ground using leverage!
Giant checkers.
Experiments in electricity.


















1 comment:
Thanks for the update :) I sooooo wish I lived closer :( I miss your family :(
Post a Comment