Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Rather Blustery Day


I've decided that Winnie the Pooh needs to be a staple for any family that wants to create tenderness and innocence in their children.
It's a chilly, windy day outside! Lately it's cooled down at night but it's still warm - too warm for long sleeves during the day. But today, it's longs sleeves and even coats! The fall colors are beautiful against the darkened sky and it makes me feel like I need to drink cocoa and bake bread.
By the way, I have this obsurd goal to make a loaf of bread for all of those we love this Christmas season instead of doing candy or nothing at all. I'll report on the sucess of the venture at the close of the season. :)

I got these clothes at the local DI (that's Deseret Industries for all of you unfamiliar with Utah - A.K.A. thrift shop). It proves that you can find good stuff second hand. You just have to be willing to comb through all the junk to find it. On a side note, the pants are 12 mo. They fit perfectly . . .


Rebekah's sporting the 80's look today. She's showing off long john's under her skirt. All we need now is a hip side ponytail!

No comments: