Rebekah and Patrick had a tea party with the tea set Mimi just gave them. I was talking to some company and so was not really paying attention to what was going on. I noticed that they were making a bit of a mess, but it was water and I decided it wasn't worth trying to police and hold a conversation at the same time. They gave me several glasses full of "tea" which I drank to pacify them. Then as I was cleaning up, I noticed that a few cups had extra nutritional value floating within their dregs and I wondered how much of that I drank this morning?
2 comments:
This reminds me of a forward I read once, where the punch line was: Don't you realize the only water the baby can reach is in the toilet!
Hope no one gets sick. :)
Dregs.... hopefully it was cheerios...
Post a Comment