Friday, August 28, 2009

Packing Up

We are on the move again. This time we're heading north to Idaho Falls, ID. These moves are getting crazier and crazier. But I'm getting a little better at them - at least I hope so. We found out yesterday morning and I've already managed to pack all of the clothes and movies. I'm hopeful. Our biggest drawbacks at the moment are Mikey being sick, and the need to find someone to take over our lease here in St. George. We're hopeful.

This will put us within 30-ish minutes from my parents and most of my family. That will be a great blessing as this third baby comes. And I think Rebekah has gained enough strength while in this lower altitude that she will be fine there. We're planning on moving Labor Day and unpacking in Rexburg (we'll have to bunk down with my mom for a few weeks) on Sept. 9th. Michael will probably start in his new office on the 10th. So if you're here in sunny St. George and have extra boxes, send them my way. If you're in Rexburg and want to help, head to 175 Crestview on the evening of the 9th to unload a moving van. We're excited for the change and the opportunities this will give us!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good luck! We know what an ordeal moving can be; I only wish you were closer so I could give you all my moving boxes! :) Thanks for keeping us posted!

Mindy said...

Hope you enjoy IF...and family nearby (even 5-6 hours seems too close for us sometimes!) Good luck with moving.

Hannah said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

You two are so full of faith. I can't get over it.

And I am jealous that I won't be there to enjoy the fun! I would LOVE to see the kids. :( Can't hardly wait to come home!

Kristen Brady said...

That's just crazy, but also SO exciting! I wish I was closer by so I could help out! Good luck with the move.

Kat Curtis said...

Wow! Good luck with your move. That is a super last-minute move. You seem to be taking things really in stride, though. Enjoy being so close to your family!! :)

Emily Petty said...

Wow! Good luck with your move - that must be crazy to have to pack up and go so fast! I'm sure it will be very nice to be close to family.

thelivesofthebradyfamily said...

So, you are moving! It will be good that you will be so much closer to family. We like Yakima, but I miss St. George so much!!! I'm taking the girls and going down in a few weeks to visit. I guess I won't see you there...sad... Good luck with the move!