Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Hopkin Family Sings

It's what my family does and always has done. We sang every year in the city's Fall Festival (a city organized talent show) and at least twice a year in church. It was kind of ingrained in my blood. I'm so glad that I married a guy that not only appreciates music and is educated a little more than your average person, but someone who can keep up with my family when it comes to singing. I've always loved singing with my family and I love hearing them do different things. Click HERE if you want to hear some of their latest. Once you're there you can maneuver through the videos on your own. (I wish I knew how to post it directly onto the blog, but until then I'll have to do it this way and hope you all can access it.) Joseph and Eli have really grown into their voices. Eli will probably end up majoring in vocal performance. Good stuff.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I am very impressed (but not surprised) by your family. Very cool.

Em said...

This is Kyle. SOOOO Awesome!!!!!!! I love it. Very fun to see them all singing together. Hey, that fall music festival you mentioned, isn't that they one where Bart and I sang I'm from the family of Ricks and you guys did the clogging routine? That was kind of funny night if I recall. Good memories. I remember what the MC said that night, and I have always kept that in the memory banks of what not to say in front of a public audience. Good memories. Congrats on your new addition. Say hello to everyone from us.

Kyle