This is a bit late but hey - it's still January. :)
- Get back into shape
- play with my kids 15-30 min more twice a day
- read my scriptures every day
- start recycling
The recycling thing is going okay so far. I have to take the stuff over to the middle school, but it saves space in our big garbage can so it's worth it. I've started exercising, but I'm struggling to remember to drink enough water. I don't want little Andrew's milk supply to dry up. So on days like today I counted shoveling the snow off the driveway as my exercise. AND my kids are more responsive to me when I spend more time with them so I yell less and we're all happier. :)
5 comments:
Yippee for you! I am glad you are being so successful in teh goals you are setting. That is exciting!
Those are great resolutions. I need to get back on track with mine, which are scarily similar to yours: exercise, read scriptures, spend more quality time with kids, go the temple once a week, etc. You have given me new resolve to be better at keeping mine. (Especially playing with my kids on a consistent basis) :)
Great resolutions - I think I have the same ones! Except that in Germany they are CRAZY for recycling - never seen anything like it - so we definitely already do that. :)
Be sure to always have a water bottle or large glass of water handy. It's the only way to get in the recommended daily amount!
Excellent resolutions - I could say DITTO to all of them!
Post a Comment