do you know how to use power point? Use it by cut and pasting the picture from the blog onto blank sheet on power point center it on it, then once you have it center on the page, cut and paste again to your header. I think that would work.
Hmmm.... I don't know, but I think you click on Customize, then the Layout tab, then Edit HTML. Then you scroll down to where you see something like: #header-wrapper { width:660px;
and change the width - make it smaller. Just play with it until you get what you want.
I'm not sure if that's the right answer - but good luck! It's an adorable picture on the header!
5 comments:
do you know how to use power point? Use it by cut and pasting the picture from the blog onto blank sheet on power point center it on it, then once you have it center on the page, cut and paste again to your header. I think that would work.
Just type " < center > " before the pic and " < / center > " after it. Without the quotes or spaces.
Rick
That picture is AMAZING!!!
Like I did here
http://web.me.com/richard.walker/fun.html
Hmmm.... I don't know, but I think you click on Customize, then the Layout tab, then Edit HTML. Then you scroll down to where you see something like:
#header-wrapper {
width:660px;
and change the width - make it smaller. Just play with it until you get what you want.
I'm not sure if that's the right answer - but good luck! It's an adorable picture on the header!
Post a Comment