Monday, April 12, 2010

5-ish Months




Who looks like whom?

7 comments:

Sarah said...

wow, they all have such distinct looks! They each just look like themselves. What a fun age!

Melyssa said...

I have to agree with Sarah, I don't think any of them really look like each other (at least in these pictures), but they are all little cuties! :)

Marianne Hales Harding said...

They are so distinct! You can see it in their eyes and their smiles. Becca, especially, has such a distinct smile.

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

I think Bekah and Patrick look more alike and Andrew has his own look. At least from what I can tell... They are all beautiful kiddos! I hope ya'll had fun with mom and dad this weekend!!

Hannah said...

Well, I think that Becca and Andrew look like Hohmanns and that patrick looks like a Hopkin. I have said that a lot.... I don't have a favorite of theirs, but....

Emily Petty said...

What a cute little guy! Good luck handling 3, I'm sure you're doing a great job. 3's supposed to be the number that breaks you, right? I'm getting a bit nervous just to have 2 in a few weeks!

Katie and Bryson said...

Hey there, I was just thinking about you today. Your little guy looks like a very happy baby, so cute! Hope the snow starts melting there soon :P At least by the time we hit 100, right?