Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Just in Case You'd Forgotten . . .

. . .that we live in Rexburg, here's what it looked like this morning around 10:30.



And now it's nearly 6 p.m. and the status is thus:

No snow was in the forecast as far as I can tell, but we sure got dumped on!! It's supposed to get to 67 degrees on Friday and will steadily climb to make it there. Since the sun decided to peek it's overly large head out this afternoon the snow is melting, but it tried twice to make a comeback and keep us engulfed in white. My in-laws are visiting this weekend from Texas. As I complain about the weather here and try to warn them they remind me that we were married on April 25th - it snowed the next day and they were floored. Happy April!!!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

i don't know how I missed this blog. But I do not miss the weather! I am glad that you caught this on camera! Awesome pictures!