Thursday, April 8, 2010

Back Into the Swing of Things?

I'm getting there. Being a mommy of three has done a number on me. I think it's in cohorts with the fact that I live with someone and I'm not entirely free to run my own household or have my own space. But know that I still live and that we're all growing and happy! I have so much in my brain that I need to write, but I haven't been able to work blogging back into the schedule yet. I'll do my best to do short updates more often.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Dear Rachel,
You rock! Hang in there and I'm sure you'll get used to it (hopefully before they leave for college :) that's my goal anyway!) Your kids are beautiful!

Liz said...

I hope things get a little more routine for you! I don't know how mothers with more than one child can do it, let alone three. Have a good week!