I dyed my hair. For the first time. When the other hair dressers in the place found out it was my first time they started oogling, "You're dying virgin hair??? Wow! It's been so long since I've done that!" I had to giggle. It's not a drastic change, but it is darker and my layers are finally appropriate for my hair length instead of just grown out and neglected ones from a former haircut.
7 comments:
Super cute Rachael!!! I am in desperate need of a haircut. :)
It look great!
That's so funny - I've never dyed my hair either. It looks great!
Looks good but definitely subtle. I looked at the pic and thought, "You dyed it the same color?" :-) Next time go for red. It's fun!
YIPPEE!! I like the honey colored high lights! NICE JOB! I am proud of you! Glad I could be part of it :)
It looks so glossy and beautiful!
Now you'll never go back! It looks great. Way to take the plunge!
Post a Comment