
Sariah found this guy seated on our front porch a few nights ago with the face of the guy who was asking her to the Homecoming dance. Scared her to death! But then they had to find somewhere to keep him until she replied. So he's been hangin' in the garage. My kids won't play in there anymore because "the guy is scary". I have to admit that it's startled all of us adults at one time or another. He even caused Sariah to back her car into my mom's because she was highly distracted by him early one morning.
Thankfully, he's been returned to his rightful home. No more strangers in the garage.
3 comments:
WHAT?? Sariah got in a wreck??
The man is super scary! And all I have to say is that I hope she said yes for the creativity. HA!
WHAT?? Sariah got in a wreck??
The man is super scary! And all I have to say is that I hope she said yes for the creativity. HA!
Ok, that's really creepy. I'm creeped out by the picture alone. Not sure I'd survive having him in my garage!!!
Post a Comment