Monday, November 22, 2010
Ironic
My mother graciously poked her head in my room this morning to tell me that school had been cancelled due to snow. I was grateful and decided to try to actually sleep in. but I hadn't been at it for longer than 2 min. when I got a text and a call from the school district announcing the same. Annoying. Tried to sleep again. Text from Mikey about school. Head on pillow. Andrew's cry came through the monitor. Gave him a bottle and found that Patrick was awake but he was willing to play in the playroom by himself. Managed 4 min. with head on pillow then FLUSH! BANG! Patrick used the restroom and was efficient enough to close the door behind him. Then Andrew was REALLY up. Guess I was too.... Bummer of a morning for having school cancelled. Good thing I actually slept last night so that it can turn out to be a good day. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is STINKY POO!!! I am glad that you are a very patient woman. I am also glad that you are already aware that school is cancelled tomorrow so that you can avoid the Mommy, school, and Michael interruption. I just hope that Patrick is willing to play along ;)
Post a Comment