Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Visit from Eli-hah

Eli had flown back to Rexburg for a visit.  He had convinced his girlfriend to move out to Boston so they wouldn't have to do the long distance relationship thing.  So he helped her drive back across the country and stopped by for a few days to visit!  ('Course a few days of driving, I'd be ready to get off my tushy too!)

The highlight for the kids was learning how to play "Dead Man" on the trampoline.  :)  Poor Eli and Alissa.  They were troopers who played the silly game for at least an hour at a time.  We took them to the museum(s) and these were the only pictures we got:
 Silliness in front of the fountain.
I think Eli enjoyed playing in the water as much as the kids did.  But I'm like that sometimes too.  :)

Thanks for visiting guys!  We loved having you and hope Boston is treating you both well!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I heard from Megan that they had a great trip across the country.