"Yea, and I will cause that they shall have
burdens lashed upon their backs; and they shall be
driven before like a dumb ass."
Michael and I looked at each other bracing for possible giggles or inappropriateness. Aaaannnnddd Patrick started to giggle.
"That's funny 'cause it says "dumb"! Haha!"
We had a really hard time not busting a gut through the rest of the "spiritual time". I'm grateful that at this point, my kids think more of the word "dumb" than the word that follows. :)
2 comments:
Awww, the innocence of youth. My girls still think the "S-word" is stupid! :) I'll keep it that way as long as I can!
Love it :)
And my New Years Resolution (one of many) is to start reading family scriptures together everyday. We're terrible, and need to get in the habit before our kids are too old and it's harder to start. So good job doing it.... even if you're allowing your children to use foul language....
:)
Post a Comment