Thursday, July 18, 2013

Horses and Waterfalls

 For most of them, this is the first time riding horses that they remember.  They had the BEST time.  Sariah was also in heaven and took to it rather naturally.  It's been years since I've been on a horse because I'm allergic, so I got a little nervous when my Dad took them into a run.  But I lived to tell about it, and I still had a good time.


 They got to be in the saddle by themselves and be led around.  They felt pretty special.
 It was a cooler day and windy (we were in Rexburg - could we expect anything else?).  So I was inside with Elisabeth and this was the closest I could get. 

 They were allowed to feed the horses when everyone was finished and Patrick was particularly excited to feed them as shown in the photo below.


 On the walk around Mesa Falls.  Several weeks later we saw some footage of Iguazu Falls in Paraguay and the kids exclaimed "We saw that on our walk with Grandpa!!"  Not quite.  But everything seems huge when you're a kid. 
Last family picture.  They are all growing so fast!


No comments: