I wanted to spend some good quality time with the kids those few days. Most of it was spent in the everyday things: getting dressed, brushing teeth, Do you have homework?, Stop yelling at each other!, and I love you. Aside from that we played a glorious game of Life. Oh, if only winning at the stock market were really the simple....(not to mention having children "A baby son is born! Collect presents") We had a grand time and fortunately Mommy was the only one that seems to ever have to deal with Promissory Notes to the bank.
We also went apple picking at a local fruit farm! It was a first for all of us, but I daresay we will go again.
A caterpillar!!
A stick is a boy's best friend.
Here apples, apples, apples!
Studying the caterpillar after we put it on the tree.
Feeding the goats was an adventure. This one followed us everywhere.
It was muddy, but they had a fun time. Check out the puddle in the bottom left.
We also went to get cheap ice cream. I think I paid $3 for everything.

















2 comments:
Being a single parent is hard, isn't it? I'm in awe of people who do it on a long-term basis.
I will always think of Anne of Green Gables when I think of apple picking. And then I will get jealous that THEY got to go and I am in Utah.... Sounds super fun and I can tell they loved it! :)
Post a Comment