Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Cuties

I was an airhead and didn't take my camera to our trunk-or-treat. So I had to settle for pictures afterward when they were busy eating some of their loot.
Where's the kid?


Peek-a-Boo!!

Look at those beautiful eyelashes! In case you were wondering, I did put makeup on her for the night.

That's one pretty girl. She's going to be a knockout.

5 comments:

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

How cute, she is so very cute and that little monkey is adorable.

Mindy said...

Cute little kids!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

They look so cute! Bekah looks beautiful and Patrick looks adorable! I love the costumes. It looks like ya'll had fun!

Emily Petty said...

Cute kids! I love the 1st one.

Hannah said...

OH MY GOSH I LOVE MY NIECE AND NEPHEW!!! These pictures are definitely going in my archives. They are AWESOME!