Plastic mattress covers.
They saved me last night when I discovered that both of my children had spread the stomach flu all over their beds at 1 a.m.
I'm also very thankful for a husband who was willing to get up and help without puking or complaining.
He was supposed to be able to sleep in this morning. Sorry Mikey.
They saved me last night when I discovered that both of my children had spread the stomach flu all over their beds at 1 a.m.
I'm also very thankful for a husband who was willing to get up and help without puking or complaining.
He was supposed to be able to sleep in this morning. Sorry Mikey.
4 comments:
Yay for the covers! I hope they feel better soon!
Hey, me too at the same time!
I am impressed that you found ANYTHING to be thankful for with the stomach flu - way to have a positive attitude! :)
You mentioned that you would be in town this weekend and wanted to drop by. That would be great. Just give us a call and we'll set something up. :)
That's rough! There is certainly something going around just about everywhere right now!
Post a Comment