I have had a blogging brain bubble for the past two or three months. I have a lot to catch up on and I promise I will get to it. It shall all be logged soon.
Good to see you on here again - I will be waiting for your updates. :) Your post below about your kids is so cute!!! I can't believe how big they are getting. :)
Hey, my name is Katie and I am just blog browsing, but I love the way your blog is laid out. How did you get your page to use the entire screen for your blog, instead of having the decorative sides, like most? Is it easy to do? Could you please write me back and tell me how you got your page to look like this?? Thanks so much!!! I am so tired of having my posts squeezed into the center of my blog!
In the layout section of your dashboard pick a template that includes the word "stretch". I haven't figured out how to do this with pre-made blog pages (e.g. those from Cutest Blog on the Block). But I make the most I can out of the colors I use. If you're digi-scrapbook friendly, you'll figure out how to do it stretchy and cute. If you do, let me know.
3 comments:
Good to see you on here again - I will be waiting for your updates. :) Your post below about your kids is so cute!!! I can't believe how big they are getting. :)
Hey, my name is Katie and I am just blog browsing, but I love the way your blog is laid out. How did you get your page to use the entire screen for your blog, instead of having the decorative sides, like most? Is it easy to do? Could you please write me back and tell me how you got your page to look like this?? Thanks so much!!! I am so tired of having my posts squeezed into the center of my blog!
In the layout section of your dashboard pick a template that includes the word "stretch". I haven't figured out how to do this with pre-made blog pages (e.g. those from Cutest Blog on the Block). But I make the most I can out of the colors I use. If you're digi-scrapbook friendly, you'll figure out how to do it stretchy and cute. If you do, let me know.
Post a Comment