Thursday, March 26, 2009

What the . . . ????

It was very dark in their room when I opened the door to check on my kiddos. As soon as my eyes adjusted I saw this and panicked:
Where was my little boy!? Did someone take him? The door was closed and he can't open the door by himself - WHERE IS HE?!! So I turned to check on Bekah and was hoping that she wasn't gone too. This is what I found:
It took all my willpower to not laugh out loud!!! My angst turned to sudden humor and relief filled my body. Michael and I had a good laugh about this one. Since this incident we've found Patrick multiple times curled up in Bekah's bed. I'm not sure if she doesn't mind or if he crawls in after she's asleep. Either way it's endearing and sweet while it lasts. The other part of this picture that I love is that Rebekah is holding on to Patrick's bear and poor baby Cinderella (who - for all of those who remember her in a former post - has graduated to "girl Cinderella") got left out in the cold. Awww.

6 comments:

Hannah said...

That is SO CUTE! I love that his butt is in the air. You are going to be so glad that you took this.

Melyssa said...

That is so sweet!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

Oh my gosh, this is way too cute. I love how they are both sleeping curled up on their stomachs. Too funny. I'm glad you guys had fun in Rexburg. I didn't realize you had gone. It looks like the kids really enjoyed the snow. It looks like you guys are doing great. The kids are growing like weeds. We miss you guys terribly. Love you!

Mindy said...

That's really cute. And it looks like you should be sleeping just as well considering they are keeping each other warm and not crawling into bed with you.

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

This is just too precious! I love how they're both sleeping on their tummys with their little bums in the air. Way too cute. It's so sweet to see that Patrick leans on Bekah as someone who can make him feel comfort and safety. That's so cute. It's been fun reading all your new blog updates. It looks like ya'll have had a great time.

Emily Petty said...

So cute to have your kiddos crawl into bed with each other!