I took the kids with me to see my OB today. They behave pretty well, so I don't mind taking them when I know I don't have to strip from the waist down. Here was today's enlightening experience:
As you mother's know, the doctor/nurse always has you do a little routine before the doctor actually comes in. They take your blood pressure, you pee in a cup, you get weighed, etc.
Setting: bathroom with both kids in tow
Rebekah: "What'cha doing Mommy?"
Me: "The doctor needs to check my potty to make sure it's okay." (How do you explain that to a 3-yr-old anyway?)
R: "When I get big I wan' a baby in my tummy like you!!"
We've gone over this before, so it didn't shock me.
Pause.
R: "And I wanna go potty in a big cup like you, mommy!!"
I'm still laughing.
As you mother's know, the doctor/nurse always has you do a little routine before the doctor actually comes in. They take your blood pressure, you pee in a cup, you get weighed, etc.
Setting: bathroom with both kids in tow
Rebekah: "What'cha doing Mommy?"
Me: "The doctor needs to check my potty to make sure it's okay." (How do you explain that to a 3-yr-old anyway?)
R: "When I get big I wan' a baby in my tummy like you!!"
We've gone over this before, so it didn't shock me.
Pause.
R: "And I wanna go potty in a big cup like you, mommy!!"
I'm still laughing.
4 comments:
So cute!!!
Ha ha ha!!! Something to aspire to, there. Too funny.
Aspire to something higher? Is that all together fitting and proper in this situation or what? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
You have to love how much children want to be like their parents. It is so cute!
Post a Comment