These are all random little things that happen from day to day. But what I love is that they do them together. They tend to get along well even though we're moving into that stage where Bekah knows Patrick's buttons and enjoys pushing them. :)

They fell asleep in the car yesterday after running errands and they continued to sleep when I brought them in.

I don't remember how this little tradition started. They get the big orange stickers from Albertson's and stick them in the funniest places. Favorites include the face (as modeled below by Patrick) and involves covering the mouth or eye in some way, or their tummy.

So funny.

Eating something out on the back porch. They'll probably trade their strollers in for rocking chairs by they time they get old, but I hope they continue to sit together and want to be like each other for a long time.
5 comments:
That is such a cute post!! I love the picture of them on the couch!!
So cute and loving!
You forgot to mention the very best part of this whole thing: They are MY NIECE AND NEPHEW!!! Not that I have an overly possessive personality... hahahahaha
What a darling nap-on-the-couch picture!
I love reading your blog. You have a gift for seeing the true beauty of a situation or scene.
Thanks for being my friend.
-Dawn
Post a Comment