Bekah has taken to barking/yipping like a dog and trying to run around on all fours. I'll ask her if she's a doggie and this is the response:
"No, I a really big whale!"
Other times she'll make monkey sounds and jump from couch to couch like a monkey.
"Bekah - are you being a monkey?"
"No, I a really big BLUE whale!"
I'm not sure whether I should laugh or what. Currently I'm laughing! I suppose every kid has their dreams and things they wish they could be. I just never thought that a whale would beat out a dog, horse, or monkey. . . especially when my daughter is about as far from looking like a whale as one could get. She's far too skinny. HA!
"No, I a really big whale!"
Other times she'll make monkey sounds and jump from couch to couch like a monkey.
"Bekah - are you being a monkey?"
"No, I a really big BLUE whale!"
I'm not sure whether I should laugh or what. Currently I'm laughing! I suppose every kid has their dreams and things they wish they could be. I just never thought that a whale would beat out a dog, horse, or monkey. . . especially when my daughter is about as far from looking like a whale as one could get. She's far too skinny. HA!
1 comment:
We each have our animals that we love. But where did she come up with Whale? That isn't one of the animals on old macdonald's farm... what the heck face!?! HAH!! I LOVE my niece. She makes so many of my days!
Post a Comment