Me + Pregnancy + Fast Sunday = Hiding Out to Snack in the Bathroom Stalls
I found myself snacking in the bathroom stalls today. I didn't want to make anyone jealous, sick, or whatever. I always feel badly when I have to snack during church, but especially when it's fast Sunday. :)
I was never a bathroom stall eater. My motto was eat in public! Be proud! Everyone (at least the women) know what you are going through, nobody will judge you too harshly! :) I still eat my kids snacks in sacrament meeting (I am nursing so it's justified right?) LOL!
Well, I'm not pregnant, but the whole fast Sunday thing doesn't really work for me as far as food is concerned. I don't want to make anyone jealous, and I also don't want people to think that I'm just too lazy to fast or something like that. Silly, really, but I snack in the bathroom, too. :)
7 comments:
I completely understand. I feel worse for my husband than anyone else because he knows that I have snacks in my purse.
Maybe try the mother's lounge next time...none of them fast either.
I was never a bathroom stall eater. My motto was eat in public! Be proud! Everyone (at least the women) know what you are going through, nobody will judge you too harshly! :) I still eat my kids snacks in sacrament meeting (I am nursing so it's justified right?) LOL!
Totally. Feel. Your Pain. :)
Well, I'm not pregnant, but the whole fast Sunday thing doesn't really work for me as far as food is concerned. I don't want to make anyone jealous, and I also don't want people to think that I'm just too lazy to fast or something like that. Silly, really, but I snack in the bathroom, too. :)
I hate eating in church too. I usually end up hiding behind the piano or in one of the few places I know no one is.
Well, get over it. You are great with child. Just sayin. hahahaha!
Ha ha ha!
Post a Comment