This boy is so funny. He's in a stage where make believe is in full swing and anything qualifies as a jungle gym. On the top of the list of make believe is Peter Pan and Captain Hook. Funny enough, Patrick is usually Smee and Peter Pan is pretend. Fortunately Bekah prefers to be the Captain. :) Today I heard them pretending to be Randall (from Monsters Inc.) and Fungus. They were turning Boo into something - I didn't catch what. But I have to smile.
He's becoming so independent that it's a little scary. He's figured out how to ride his bike all by himself. I don't think he's ready to go without his training wheels. But he rides it like there's no tomorrow if I let him.
He loves playing with other people. Some kids are solo players and Patrick is not one of them. The other day Bekah didn't want to be Peter Pan or play at all so he came to me and asked if I'd be Peter Pan. SO CUTE!! Wish I could say that this actually happened....
I was glad we were with the cousins for his actually birthday. A birthday in a hotel is just not the same.



1 comment:
I had a crush on peter pan when I was young. I can definitely see the attraction! hahaha!
Post a Comment