Guess who lost their first tooth??!! She told me it was loose a few mornings ago. That night as she was dressing for bed, "MOMMY! MY TOOTH CAME OUT!!" We were all thrilled. (And I panicked wondering if I had any cash for the tooth fairy....) Fortunately, the next morning she came in happily to tell me that the tooth fairy was real because she'd received her due during the night. :)
3 comments:
Is Rebekah really old enough to be losing teeth?! Ah! K that's so crazy. So grateful for your comments that have led me to your blog! I love everything about it! Your family is beautiful and I can't believe those big kids of yours! How fun! Miss you! xoxo
Ok, so this will be the weirdest comment you've ever had... but this reminds me of a mom I had a conversation with once. She was breastfeeding her 4 yr old child, and stated emphatically that biologically we are meant to nurse until our first tooth falls out. Not joking.
Wow! She's so much older than I picture her. I bet she was excited for that rite of passage.
Post a Comment