Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hohmann Siblings

We got together with Michael's family briefly just before New Year's.  We haven't been all together since the Texas State Fair in 2008.  I feel so blessed to have great in-laws.
 Some people just never grow up....Alisha.
 Aaannnnddd some people never quite get over the novelty of the iPhone.....Michael.
Top: Lynsi, Walter, Alisha, Michael, Me
Bottom: MoJo, Scott
Mikey's siblings are Walter and Alisha.  MoJo is Alisha and Scott's dog.  He's a huge English Mastiff.  H.U.G.E.  So I've dealt with red-eye stuff before, but MoJo's wicked green eyes were new.  Don't know how that happened and don't know how to fix it. 
 Mikey went to play basketball one morning with Scott.  This is the local High School gym.  Nice, eh?
 While the boys went off to watch the BYU game, we girls got crafty.  Mine is the red one on the left.  I still say I want to redo it.
I don't get a lot of time with Lynsi.  She lives in Texas and works so our schedules aren't really compatible.  But I love that she is sensible, down to earth, and kind.  Alisha I call often because she was a mother before me and she has a similar schedule.  So although this is the first time we've lived anywhere near one another, we've spent decent time together.  Mama (sorry I don't have pictures in this post) just makes me smile, and has a great ability to love.  It was a great bonding moment between the four of us.  I hope we can do this again soon.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

The green-eyed dog is FREAKY! Being a Mastiff is enough, honestly.

The wreath is cute, Rachael. Don't redue this one, just do another one next year ;)