1. Don't send your kids to school or church within 24 hrs.
2. As much as you try to keep away from others you will inevitably infect someone on accident. (spent a whole morning at someone's house playing only to come home and have Andrew spew all over the kitchen floor.)
3. The toilet and garbage cans will be used a lot.
4. Your washer and dryer will also get a good workout when it effects your children. But you will be able to keep up with laundry in general.
5. Just plan on everyone in the family getting it - and hope that it will only hit one at a time.
6. Though you make a lot of lists and plan on doing tons, very little will get done.
7. You will feel like you're 7 again because you need everything done for you.
8. Your kids will turn out to be super-helpers and rise to the occasion for the most part.
9. You will have a LOT more screen time than normal and be strangely okay with that.
10. It's horrible to see your kids do it, but it's almost worse to see your spouse do it.
11. You will be reminded once again how much you rely on the Lord and others when you can do nothing for your family but watch and clean up afterwards. It's a helpless feeling and is discouraging for anyone who's used to being independent.
12. The good news is that it does have an end. I'm starting to see the end of our tunnel.
3 comments:
um.... I hate puking. I'm sorry you had to :(
Ick - I'm so sorry.
OH - empathy!! We were there last month too.... so miserable. I still can't eat the foods that I saw come up, even though it wasn't food poisoning. Bad bad memories. Great list thought!
Post a Comment