Rebekah read a book the other day for school about American bison (or buffalo). I stopped her to describe how enormous and dangerous a buffalo really was. Suddenly it dawned on me that we might be able to see a real one this summer on our trip to Idaho and mentioned it to her and Patrick. They got really excited. Patrick wanted to see pictures of buffalo immediately on the computer and apparently couldn't wait for me to come type it in for him. I turned out that I looked it up on my phone, but this is what I found in the URL bar later that night:
The fact that he even recognized the www when we definitely have NOT gone over that with him or had him type in web pages before amazes us. Also his phonetic spelling was awesome!

1 comment:
That is hysterical! He is quite brilliant, actually. I really hope that you guys get to see one while you are out here!
Post a Comment