Rebekah has had a recent affair of sorts with our broom. It seems that once it's in her sight, she's not willing to let go of it. Thus, when I have to "borrow" it to actually get some house work done I must do it quickly and finally so she doesn't redistribute my pile of grime. I'll have to teach her how to sweep toward the pile rather than from the pile. . . Unbeknowns to her she's getting a kitchen set for Christmas. We got a call from a neighbor a few weeks ago wondering if we wanted their second kitchenette (seeing as they didn't need two). YES!! I love Christmas gifts that I don't have to pay for. Besides that, it's a much fancier version than I've ever seen. Apparently I'm not terribly up to date.
Monday, September 24, 2007
Playing House
Rebekah has had a recent affair of sorts with our broom. It seems that once it's in her sight, she's not willing to let go of it. Thus, when I have to "borrow" it to actually get some house work done I must do it quickly and finally so she doesn't redistribute my pile of grime. I'll have to teach her how to sweep toward the pile rather than from the pile. . . Unbeknowns to her she's getting a kitchen set for Christmas. We got a call from a neighbor a few weeks ago wondering if we wanted their second kitchenette (seeing as they didn't need two). YES!! I love Christmas gifts that I don't have to pay for. Besides that, it's a much fancier version than I've ever seen. Apparently I'm not terribly up to date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment