Patrick is officially out of infant-dom and into toddlerhood. Soon after Christmas we disassembled the crib in his room and replaced it with the toddler bed. Don't mind the fact that Rebekah looks drugged in this picture. I just caught her while she was blinking. They were so excited to "help" daddy do this "thing" that involved other cool-shaped toys from Daddy's toy box. So everyone grab a wrench, hammer, pliers, or whatever else ya got in there and join in!
We've been very blessed in how we've acquired our beds. We've only ever paid for the one WE sleep in. We got the crib from a voice student and simply gave her free voice lessons for a while. We were given the toddler bed by a ward member. We lent it to a friend down here and they just gave it back to us at Christmas because they'd been able to purchase one of their own. Perfect timing. And Joseph told me randomly about someone's uncle who was moving and just giving stuff away - that's where we picked up the twin bed. Very blessed. Sure our lives aren't peachy perfect, but I see a whole lot of blessings at the moment. And the view sure looks better from this side of the spectrum than the other.
P.S. Patrick's generally stayed in his bed despite being able to get out on his own now. He's only fallen out of bed once. Guess I've been a bit luckly with my kids.
1 comment:
I can't believe you have Patrick in a bed already! Logan's older and I am still not thinking about it. We are still having issues with Kinzie coming out most nights and I have decided Logan will be in a crib until three! You are brave.
Post a Comment