Friday, January 23, 2009

Which One is Your Favorite?




We had these done on our spur of the moment trip to Texas last October. I couldn't post them yet because they were partial Christmas gifts for family members. But now they are here for all to see. We loved how they turned out. Each family had individual ones done too. Hopefully you can tell who belongs to whom from the shirt colors. The whole gang is Michael's family. We sure love spending time with them and missed them this Christmas.

13 comments:

Jenny and Al said...

Cute pictures! I love that top one! And, Rachael, I just have to comment on how gorgeous and skinny you look (just like you have always been, but I have forgotten since I haven't seen you for so long)! I aspire to be more like you...

Mindy said...

You are so skinny!

Katie Phillips said...

I love all those family pictures!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

They're all cute, my favorite is either the top two, maybe the top one...maybe I'm not a big help?:)

TheBaumanns said...

Honestly, I can't decide. I think they're all perfect! They all show your personalities so well!

jmcmurdie said...

Rachael I love your blog! I so enjoy the pictures and your sweet thoughts. YOu are a wonderful mother with a beautiful family. I am going to do better at making comments.We truly love you.
Come see us one of these long weekends. It would be so fun. You have cousins here that would loved to spend some time with all of you. YOur little ones would find friends too. love Aunt Sharron

Beth said...

Love #2, it just seems to suit!

peterfam said...

My favorite one is #2, but they are all so good looking! You guys are such a cute family! I love your blog. Sounds like St. George is a great place to live right now. (nice and warm)

Tiffany said...

I like number 3 it shows a little extra personality. Cute family and yes you do look great, what's your secret?

Hannah said...

I like the 1st of of Becca holding Michael's leg. Then I like the 2nd one because it is fun. But Rachael has the Hopkin eyes and so we can't see them... haha. The 3rd one of Rachael is amazing. Patrick looks the same in all of them-- completely happy. And, of course, I am bias towards the family in red as far as the group picture is concerned. Also, I don't think that I got one of these pictures... how come? Sad day...

Emily Petty said...

What a cute family Rachael - you all look great - I like the 3rd one the best!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

I like the 1st & 2nd pics, but they are all awesome. We miss you guys! The videos below are great! It's so fun watching Bekah & Patrick. They are so cute as they interact together. Patrick looks adorable in his football jersey & I love the outfits mom got you. SO cute! Love you guys!

Chandler Family said...

Those are awesome pictures! I like the first one cause you can see everyone clearly, but the second one is really cute.