Friday, January 23, 2009
Video Smorgasbord
I thought this was great. He's starting to get that there's a connection between the noises a toy makes and what you should do with it during that time. The grin on his face says it all!
Not sure what this one was all about. But the kids thought it was hilarious. Guess I'll have to give up my dream to entertain on Broadway and settle for a golf ball with a bunch of toddlers. Not too bad of an option if you think about it long enough . . .
The kids love to ride their bikes. I've never lived in a place that would allow this kind of activity in January. Let alone without coats. But here they are enjoying themselves in 60+ degree weather. Maybe it will hit 90 in Feb.?.... It did two years ago. I digress - Baby Cinderella has become an icon at our house since we got it in July. Rebekah has a hard time going to sleep if she's not accompanied by Baby Cinderella. Patrick's started to pick up on it and carrys his bear around, but occasionally he gets the coveted Baby Cinderella as is witnessed in the video.
Sorry about the angle. If you can stand it, just watch the first 20 seconds or so. I love watching kids learn to jump!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hazel says you shouldn't put golf balls in your mouth because you could choke. Sure fun to hear them laugh though!
These videos are so fun! Thanks for posting them!
nice boots. And I loved the Hi Becca. So fun!
And the falling on the floor is HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment