Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sweet Relief

We had our last ultrasound today and found that baby Andrew is cyst-free!! Guess Michael was right. He now has more of a chance of coming out a screaming red-head than having any real medical problems.

7 comments:

Rick and Heather Walker said...

Yeah I am so glad!!!

Kimball and Marianne Larsen said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Can't wait to see him!

Darrel Hohmann said...

What a blessing! Love you, Momma

Stephanie Ellinger said...

No heart problems right either? That's so exciting for you guys. Best of luck to you in your move. I can't imagine being 6 months pregnent and having to do that!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

I'm glad to hear that! Now hopefully you can have a smooth move and be ready for a happy little baby's arrival:)!

Hannah said...

I am the cool sister who didn't know that Andrew had a cyst in the first place. Yep. I am that cool.

Mom said...

I'm just catching up on some of your blogs--I'm breathless with all the changes coming in your life. How much fun will that be to be closer to your mom and dad! You should be somewhat settled in now, and I look forward to reading about your experience. Our prayers continue to be with you and Andrew--that all will continue to go well. Love you--Aunt Bonnie