Things We've Done: (not great english, but whatever)
- begun hiking - includes many trips to Zion's, Snow Canyon, Red Cliffs, Pine Valley
- experienced a corn maze extravaganza the way I always pictured it in my head
- Managed to see Les Miserables (Mikey's first time), Pirates of Penzance, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, The Crucible (wow!), Taming of the Shrew, and A Comedy of Errors.
- sat by the pool for a lot of lazy summer afternoons
- started running - got pretty good - then dropped it for no real reason :)
- met a LOT of wonderful people and made some great friends
- gotten better at spending quality time together as a family
- started couponing
- learned how to live on a tighter budget
- Rebekah is potty trained!!
- Patrick started walking and now wants to be potty trained! (gasp!)
- Bekah started pre-K and loves it
Things I Will Not Miss:
- Cockroaches. end. of. story.
- the days of 110+ degree weather
- being so far from family of almost any kind
- (Mikey) Broken Down Cars from Vegas that I have to switch out!!!
Things I Will Miss:
- friends
- so many warm pool days (though I won't miss the intense heat, it has it's advantages)
- pleasant winter days where you only need long sleeves
- having connections at the local college for all the good theater shows
- Tuacahn and Shakespeare Festival
- the beauty of the red rocks
- proximity to Zions
- In-and-Out Burger
- Pirate Island Pizza
- Seeing Polygamists in all sorts of stores and places that I never thought I'd see them. (e.g. Dillard's, Pizza Hut, Walmart, Enterprise) AND driving brand new cars, trucks and SUV's.
1 comment:
HAHAAHAHAH!!! that was for the section of things that you will miss. I know the feeling for most of those things but the polygamist part.... HAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!
Post a Comment