A while back we found Patrick with my mascara. At first I was furious because it was good mascara and he was using it on whatever. Then I started to see the humor and intelligence in the situation. He knew where the stuff went because it was centered on the upper part of his face and around his eyes. And it was my SON, not my daughter that had gotten into my makeup and made something of it. He was pretty distraught at being caught and kept telling us to "go way!" and "all done!" as he gave us the hand. All the pictures were taken after we'd washed him off, but you can still see the black rings under his eyes.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
My Boy, the Beauty Queen
A while back we found Patrick with my mascara. At first I was furious because it was good mascara and he was using it on whatever. Then I started to see the humor and intelligence in the situation. He knew where the stuff went because it was centered on the upper part of his face and around his eyes. And it was my SON, not my daughter that had gotten into my makeup and made something of it. He was pretty distraught at being caught and kept telling us to "go way!" and "all done!" as he gave us the hand. All the pictures were taken after we'd washed him off, but you can still see the black rings under his eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
okay, so you know how we went on a blogging break well we totally missed the "we're moving" announcement until your comment on our blog. I think it is awesome you are moving to IF. You know that I am from there right. It is definitely not st. George but I bet it is great to be in Idaho again. You'll have to let me know where you end up. Glad the whole move worked out (minus the hives).
What an adventure! Owen just found a bag and told me it was his purse and he was going to the store. I guess they see us all day and like to mimic! We'll have many days of scraped knees and "don't kiss me in front of my friends". Let's just enjoy them wanting to be like us!!
I thought that he was saying "NO, dad" on the video, not all done.... either way, that video was SO PRECIOUS!!!! I LOVED it. Absolutely LOVED it.
Maybe Becca is going to be a tom boy like you and want to wear jeans most of the time.... That is my sorry attempt at explaining why she isn't the one wearing the makeup... hahaha!
Post a Comment