A few days ago Patrick and I had this conversation which was overheard by my mother a few rooms away. Just imagine her confusion:
M: Do you want Wingo or Mater?
P: (with wide grin on his face) Ummm....
***Giant pause while he considers his options and continues to "Um..."*****
M: Wingo or Mater?
P: Um - Snah tod!!!
M: No - Snot Rod is dirty.
P: Snah tod is derty?
M: Yep.
P: Did I poop on him?
Nanny from other room: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
M: (suppressing a giggle as I realize what's going on in her mind) We're choosing underwear.
N: OH!!
And for your viewing pleasure I have this goodie. He's wearing his coat upside down without pants but WITH shoes. Gotta love this kid!

M: Do you want Wingo or Mater?
P: (with wide grin on his face) Ummm....
***Giant pause while he considers his options and continues to "Um..."*****
M: Wingo or Mater?
P: Um - Snah tod!!!
M: No - Snot Rod is dirty.
P: Snah tod is derty?
M: Yep.
P: Did I poop on him?
Nanny from other room: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
M: (suppressing a giggle as I realize what's going on in her mind) We're choosing underwear.
N: OH!!
And for your viewing pleasure I have this goodie. He's wearing his coat upside down without pants but WITH shoes. Gotta love this kid!
3 comments:
Wow, I can't believe how big he is!
HA! I laughed for awhile. Then sent the link to Christopher. He needs something to make him laugh occasionally.
What a funny story! We have cars underwear here too.
Post a Comment