I hate this. End of story. It's my right wrist and I'm afraid that it will take all summer to heal. Yeah. Like that's going to be fun.
On a slightly different note, I went to see my doctor-daddy yesterday to get his take on my wrist. He inquired as to why we were visiting the office and I explained. Response: "Oh sure! We'll take a look at it. And if all else fails, I stomp on your foot so you forget about your wrist." :) Shortly thereafter we headed to the bathroom to aid Patrick's continued potty training. Bekah backed up from something and stepped full onto my foot. "I'm sorry mommy! Is your wrist better now?!" Amazing to me what they do pick up and that I still have to repeat other instructions 4-5 times.
2 comments:
:) Love that! Guess you should be glad he didn't suggest something more extreme :)
Ha ha! I hope your wrist does heal soon.
Post a Comment