Here are some of our latest pictures. We went as a Wizard of Oz entourage this year. The thing that I'm most proud of though is that the kids have seen and know that movie. They knew who they were being and were excited for it!

Patrick with his Joy School group.

Don't we look cute? Andrew is the Tin Man - just in case you didn't get that part.

Don't ask me what Bekah was doing. She kept trying to pose for these pictures but doing funny/unnatural things that made her look funny. Oh, well.
4 comments:
THEY ARE ADORABLE!!!!!! Patrick is so cute with his joy school friends :) I don't know how Michael put up with the hay in his clothing, but he ought to be commended! And Bekah is going through Hannah phase. I used to do the same thing... ha! If you look at my 1988 Halloween poses, I have this weird lip-pursing thingy going on... Don't ask me... Her shoes are awesome :) I LOVE THAT YOU LABELED ANDREW!!! HAHAHAHA!!! He is growing so much! I can't get over that!
First off . . . Way cute costumes! All of you! Such Halloween Spirit! Love it. Second of all, I was reading a latter post and you said that you were having a difficult time finding a baby sitter, I would love to babysit anytime you need. As long as were home, just give me a call! :) It is sooo important to be able to go out on a date every once and a while, I think it really makes me a better MOM. :) Keep up the good work! Much Love, Chris
adorable Wizard of Oz family! I want to do some kind of family costume next year. I'm sorry you've had a rough year, I can understand that and I know how much it means just to have someone listen to you and amen to getting more sleep - you just don't realize how it changes you until your baby finally sleeps consistently through the night.Good luck hanging in there!
So cute! We did this theme too last year!
Post a Comment