I wrote all of this a week ago, but didn't manage to get it onto the blog. So here it is.
Our ward here in Rexburg does an annual lip sync contest with the YM and YW. I was asked to be a judge this time and had a blast! But it was halfway through the third number that I knew I was weird- I was getting choked up! I was darn near crying in the middle of the Mia Maids performing "I'll make a man out of you"! Who does that! Then when announcing the prizes, I get to Best Song (which is the Laurels doing "zero to hero" from Hercules) and instead of just saying that I have to give a demo of the opening wail as an example! As I'm wailing this is going through my head "You still have the mic in your hand and it's awfully close to your mouth...you should stop now before you really embarrass yourself...Why did you have to do that?" Yeah. I realized that I probably haven't been put in YW yet because I'd be too overwhelming for those poor girls. They wouldn't know what to do with me. But I'm great in Primary where everything needs to be over exaggerated!
I almost always use the second stall in a public restroom. Sometime the third, but I'm pretty consistent. Don't know why. Apparently my sister does this too and blogged about it so it reminded me of me.
I like my toilet paper to roll out on top.
I used to clean apartments as a college student after all the non-Rexburg-ites left their apartments. I learned a few things and they've come in handy with all my moving around. Now most of the time I just clean off the dust in the bathroom and call it good until I have more time...
I'm a bit of a control freak. I like having order in my house. I try hard to let go of things, but have a hard time on certain days. I think this may be why I've had a harder time living in someone else's house. I'd be glad to have my own space back. :)
I have some serious anxiety hit when I'm trying to leave town. It's gotten better since I've been married 'cause Michael drives out of town and helps keep me in check. I think I just worry about being prompt. I was always late as a kid and a teen. Now I think my brain is trying to make up for it.
1 comment:
I love these kinds of blogs! I'm glad you read mine :)
I LOVE that you like the 2nd stall. hahaha!!
Post a Comment