Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Summer of Pictures




This thing was a good 5.5 ft from the ground.  He had help the first time, but not the second time!  Here comes a well-prepared scout!



 Playtime with Daddy has increased significantly since we've been in Ohio.  Some of their favorites: playing catch or jumping (getting bounced) on the tramp.
 We were at this great park and Patrick didn't want to play.  He wanted to be just like Daddy.  :)




 The fabulous park in Sharonville, OH in which Patrick didn't want to participate.



 The toddler shoe phase has begun.  It was accentuated by Patrick and Bekah taking a liking to my rollerblades and hardly going a day without them for the span of approx two weeks.  In those cases, the boots were a must-have!


 We finally got a tent and some sleeping bags.  Mikey took Patrick on a father/son camp out in the back yard.  They had a hard time getting to sleep because it was light for so long and it was so hot.  Michael said that Patrick peed a good 15 times in one hour right before bed.
 Story time is a coveted time at our house.  Usually this is a Daddy time.
 Apparently we wore Andrew out. 

 This was dress-up night.  Unfortunately, it was also the night the home teachers came over.
 A favorite past time for Andrew and hey!  Patrick wanted to join in.
 Andrew had just woke up from one of his frequent in-car naps.  The lot of the third child...

 Lined up for the beverage of choice: milk.
 Bekah decided one day that all her stuffed animals needed to be clothed.  It was ingenious and freaky all at the same time.
 Summertime consisted of many late afternoons riding bikes with the neighbors just up the street.  One of the neighbor boys, Ben, rides his bikes (of which there are many) down the hill to our house, leaves it, and runs up to get another one.  So one day his dad decided that he was tired of toting the things back up and tried riding it instead.  It was funny to watch to say the least.
 Can we say: Tired of not knowing what to draw with chalk + too many takes of Tangled = this on my driveway.  For the first summer in my life, I was somewhat creative with the sidewalk chalk.
 Our basement is cold.  Michael took this during one of our Family Movie Nights. 

More sidewalk chalk.  The last one is Bekah's.  It's a car that I thought was quite clever and colorful.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

The picture of Patrick and Michael is awesome! Same color shirt, both in sandals, both reading. AWESOME!

I can't believe how old Andrew got since May :( I need to get to OH........ STAT!

The sidewalk chalk looks fun and I am jealous of the hot weather when camping. I am currently not sleeping because I was too cold.

I'm also in Rexburg so that will explain a lot...

Dawnie said...

I absolutely love your hair!!!