Friday, September 23, 2011

Life Lately

We might be a little crazy.
 
 
We're a bit obsessed with trains,
rearranging furniture and then using it as a jungle gym,

 school (this is the first day picture, btw),
 and other randomness.
 My hair happened to look cool on this particular day.
 And I love that my kids are creative whilst still being cute.

2 comments:

Kristen Brady said...

Your kids really are so cute! I hope you're loving Ohio - it's been 16 years since I lived there, and I still miss it. I will call you sometime this week about Cubs. I've been sick recently, which is why I haven't called yet!

Dawnie said...

Ok. The roller skating thing was awesome! I love the jungle gum thing too. It's funny. I think I'm finally realizing that I haven't experienced anything that isn't "common to man". I love looking through your blog!