Friday, October 14, 2011

The Horsey's Are Changing my Laundry

For the last twenty minutes I've been hearing neighs and whinnies coming from my laundry room.  I asked the kids to change out the laundry and this is what's been going on.  Apparently once a horse, always a horse.  (At least until you're done being a horse.)  :)

4 comments:

Meg said...

that is so awesome! great teamwork!

Hannah said...

I love that they love doing things together!

The clothing in the mouth is HYSTERICAL!

Em said...

This is awesome. :) The other day my boys were doing the same task, and I came down and found Jake inside the washer, saying "weeee!!!!" as Ethan was spinning him around as fast as he could. I was like, "Hmmm, is this cute, or is this totally not okay?"

Em said...

This is awesome. :) The other day my boys were doing the same task, and I came down and found Jake inside the washer, saying "weeee!!!!" as Ethan was spinning him around as fast as he could. I was like, "Hmmm, is this cute, or is this totally not okay?"