Monday, February 13, 2012

Feeling......Many Things

  • need to improve homemaking skills
  • need to be a missionary
  • stuck with how to go about doing that
  • teach my children more often and nurture them in the gospel
  • keep my house a house of order
  • gratitude for our many blessings
  • awe as I look back at the last 9 months and realize how the Lord has taken care of us
  • need to study the scriptures more
  • have more dedication to the Lord with an eye single to His glory
  • amazement as I watch my children grow
  • humility as I realize what wonderful spirits are inside of my children
  • wondering what my design/clothing/style is and how my personality fits into that
  • how in the world my life will end up being how I picture it
  • and at the same time wondering how I really DO picture it
  • financial pressures
  • need to be more organized in my calling
  • desire to know what the Lord's will really is for me at this time
I started this list as a short list that I would flesh out later when I had more time.  But looking it over, I think I'll leave it there and not worry about the small details.  They are so often not important and I waste too much time and energy on them.  The list looks pretty bleak.  I'll admit that.  But believe me when I say that the feelings were just as much stemming from a loving need to be better as anything.

No comments: