Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

 Hairstyle is thanks to Jennifer Reynolds - found it on her blog a year ago.  Bekah loved this and it was easy.
 I used a cheap paper heart doillie as a stencil to put the heart on her shirt.  I was so pleased with how this turned out!
 Being silly in the morning.
 Priceless.
 Kept saying "train track" over and over to himself in a sing-song way.  Too cute.
Patrick was curious...


P.S.  I feel much better today.  Michael is a good listener and he loves me.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the shirt - what a great idea! And Rebekah's hair looks adorable! :) You are such a cute mom.

Hannah said...

Your kids are TOO CUTE!!!!

Beth said...

That hair is so amazing! Maybe it's a good thing I'm having a boy cause I don't think I could ever accomplish something so COOL!

Heidi Joncas said...

Cute hair! I can't wait for laine's hair to grow and be less whispy so I can do fun things with it.

Hannah said...

The picture on the blog is AWESOME! I love it!

Emily Petty said...

Super cute hair and shirt, I don't think I could do that! Oh, I love your family chalk picture at the top, too. : )